Re: RFS: latexila

On Di, 27 Apr 2010, Tanguy Ortolo wrote:
> - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/latexila/latexila_0.2.0-1.dsc

Some comments:
- please remove the header in debian/rules "Sample debian/rules...."
  it is not a sample file anymore, write a decent header.
- debian/control:
  your recommends/suggests for tex are not really good. I would suggest
  to use
	Recommends: texlive
  Only with texlive-latex-base you cannot run anything real, while texlive
  which in turn is the collection of the -recommended packages you can
  do most things.

Other than that it looks fine and built fine in my pbuilder.

JAIST, Japan            TU Wien, Austria           Debian TeX Task Force
Your file was so big.
It might be very useful.
But now it is gone.
                       --- Windows Error Haiku