Re: Packaging LaTeXila -- a LaTeX editor for GNOME

Le mardi 27 avril 2010, أحمد المحمودي a écrit :
> I've just visited the website, seen the screenshots & the features, how
> different is it from TeXMaker ?

The most important difference is that it uses GTK+ and targets at GNOME
users, while Texmaker uses Qt and aims at being portable and
cross-platform. Of course, being IDE dedicated to LaTeX, both share much
features, and I think LaTeXila's author looked at both Texmaker and Kile
as examples for his work.

In fact, I think LaTeXila has the same goal as the (defunct?) Winefish
project.

--
Tanguy Ortolo