Re: Team report: TeX

> Hi everyone,
>
> what about the following? Any comments?

Sounds good.

> The bug report #483217 deals with files of Donald Arseneau, as already
> stated in the last releases, they are not completely unimportant, but
> could be removed, although Donald is a long term contributor to the
> free TeX world and is just not interested in getting these things
> straight.
>
> For both I would ask a ignore tag.

I agree - but personally, I wouldn't invest any energy in discussing
with the release team if they are reluctant.  Instead, I'd phrase one
last polite e-mail and send it to Donald, and at the same time (while I
have the list of files still in mind) add the necessary blacklists to
tpm2deb.cfg.

Debian Developer (TeXLive)
VCD Aschaffenburg-Miltenberg, ADFC Miltenberg
B90/Grüne KV Miltenberg