Team report: TeX

Hi everyone,

what about the following? Any comments?

----------------------
On So, 14 Mär 2010, Philipp Kern wrote:
> It would be great if every team on track could send us a short mail to
> debian-release@lists.debian.org and if every team that still faces work
> could write up a corresponding bug report filed against release.debian.org,

The Debian TeX Task Force is quite content with the current status. There
are two RC bugs open that have been open since about 2 (or 3) releases
dealing with very old files without copyright, where we all know that
there is definitely no problem (only that the original authors are
not interested in these matters).

The bug report #477060 sees progress as AMS is working on releaseing
a fixed set of AMS-LaTeX with clear license statement, but this will
take again a bit more time.

The bug report #483217 deals with files of Donald Arseneau, as already
stated in the last releases, they are not completely unimportant, but
could be removed, although Donald is a long term contributor to the
free TeX world and is just not interested in getting these things
straight.

For both I would ask a ignore tag.

Thanks a lot and all the best

Norbert
for the Debian TeX Team

If you want to add something, write more on the bugs, all of your
are very much welcome, I am just too lazy to write more.

JAIST, Japan            TU Wien, Austria           Debian TeX Task Force
HULL (adj.)
Descriptive of the smell of a weekend cottage.