Re: texlive-latex-base configuration error

I think Hilmar might be right and something is horribly wrong with my whole setup. Btw, just yesterday I installed testing on another computer at my office, and this error does not happen, so something is weird with my current computer. I'll just wipe it and reinstall everything, it's easier and less time consuming than trying to figure this out...

Sorry to have bothered you with this...

--
Alexandru I. Cabuz
Tel: +33 (0)6.70.70.46.41

--- Please no Word or Powerpoint attachments.
Send plain text, rich text format, html, or pdf instead.