Re: sourceless PDF files, license and DFSG-freeness

On Mo, 01 Feb 2010, Frank Küster wrote:
> So I would like to know: Did we really only have examples where the
> license required sourceful distribution, or did we also remove PDF files
> that simply lacked (some part of) the source?  And if yes, who was

Please check tpm2deb.cfg for
that will show you all that are currently backlisted, and some that
might not exist anymore anyway.

> (wasn't the beamer documentation an other example?)

beamer is a complete separate package ...

Best wishes

JAIST, Japan            TU Wien, Austria           Debian TeX Task Force
A taxi driver's gesture, a raised hand pointed out of the window which
purports to mean 'thank you' and actually means 'fuck off out of the
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff