Re: texlive-latex-base configuration error

On Mo, 01 Feb 2010, Alexandru Cabuz wrote:
> The files
> /usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/latexconfig/lualatex.ini
> and
> /usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/latexconfig/lualatex.ini
>
> do *not* exist on my system.

Then why does your original bug report clearly states that this file
has been opened by TeX and read:

On Fr, 29 Jan 2010, Alexandru Cabuz wrote:
> (/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/latexconfig/dvilualatex.ini
> ! I can't find file `luatexconfig.tex'.
> l.2 \input luatexconfig.tex

Let us put this clearly:
- Do you still have problems with configuring the system, i.e., does
	dpkg --configure -a
  fail?
- If yes, what are the failure messages?
- If no, where is the problem?

JAIST, Japan            TU Wien, Austria           Debian TeX Task Force
HOVE (adj.)
Descriptive of the expression seen on the face of one person in the
presence of another who clearly isn't going to stop talking for a very
long time.