Re: ptex-bin: diff for NMU version 3.1.10+0.04b-2.2

Cc'ing to Hatta-san, the maintainer of ptex-bin.

On Sat, 9 Jan 2010 13:22:43 +0100, Hilmar Preuße wrote:

> Not, I don't think so. But I guess all people using ptex from testing
> will have a broken ptex installation after they upgraded their TL. I
> assume both packages have to migrate to testing at the same time.

If both packages migrate to testing at the same time it's
best but I guess it is not so bad if there is some time
delay between them.  And, fortunately, we know what is wrong
in this case.  Thanks for your work.

However I think it is much better if a maintainer fixes
this kind of important bug so I intend to take over
ptex-bin.

I will NMUpload a new upstream version of ptex-bin within
a week and after one more week (so within January) I will
upload a new package as a new maintainer if Hatta-san
doesn't object to it.

I already participate in maintenace of xdvik-ja (xdvi for ptex)
and uploaded a new package which should fixed a similar problem.
Also I filed a similar bug to dvipsk-ja (dvips for ptex) and
dvi2ps (another dvi to ps converter for ptex/jtex).

Thanks to all for your work.

Regards,			2010-1-14(Thu)

--
 Debian Developer - much more I18N of Debian
 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda AT debian.org>