Re: Possible problems in your Debian packages

On Mi, 13 Jan 2010, Hilmar Preusse wrote:
> > === texlive-base:
> > = 2 bug(s) that should be fixed soon:
> > - #477060 <http://bugs.debian.org/477060>
> >   texlive-base: license of amslatex is unclear
> > - #483217 <http://bugs.debian.org/483217>
> >   texlive-latex-base: Files by Donald Arseneau: Lacking license statement, or nosell and such
> >
> Seems these are the only blockers for the migration to testing.

No, because these bugs are already in testing, so it doesn't prevent
transition.

It must be something else, maybe a build-dep, I don't know. But I
trust in Luk ;-) (not Skywalker)

JAIST, Japan            TU Wien, Austria           Debian TeX Task Force
GLINSK (n.)
A hat which politicians but to go to Russia in.