Re: SVN luatex commit: r3830 - in luatex/trunk/debian: . texdoc

On 30.03.09 Jan Hauke Rahm (info@jhr-online.de) wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 30, 2009 at 01:16:56PM +0200, Hilmar Preusse wrote:
> > On 20.03.09 Jan Hauke Rahm (info@jhr-online.de) wrote:

Hi,

> > > That's actually easy to tell: Norbert corrected that bugs in
> > > TL2008 with revision 3662: quilt push -a || [ $$? = 2 ]
> > >
> > > http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/debian-tex/texlive2008/trunk/all/debian/rules.in?op=diff&rev=3662&sc=0
> > >
> > > It just cost me some research. :)
> > >
> > Well, ermm. I'm sorry! I've added now the changelog entry, one bug
> > will be closed, upon next upload. The others still need to be fixed.
>
> And why would the others still need to be fixed? It's fixed in
> all/debian/rules.in which is AFAICS used by tpm2deb to build the
> debian/rules of alle source packages. I still don't get every bit
> of the packaging process here and thus I might be mistaken but I
> think this is fixed for the other packages as well.

I've no clue. I've never built the TL suite myself I simply don't
know how does it work. Didn't you built the packages? Could you check
if both bugs are solved.

Regarding #484919: I tried to reproduce it on my unstable box, but
the built process got stuck at the step

checking for gmsgfmt... /usr/bin/msgfmt
checking for xgettext... /usr/bin/xgettext
checking for msgmerge...

Nothing happens any more for 3 hours. Can you reproduce this?

H.
--
Literature is mostly about having sex and not much about having children.
Life is the other way around.