Re: Policy conformant conffile handling...

On Mo, 07 Dez 2009, Frank Küster wrote:
> There's only one use case where *not* setting the paper according to the
> system paper actually causes problems, and that is when directly
> printing from the command line.  Once a PDF is generated, the PDF viewer
> will usually be used for printing, and will have options to deal with
> paper mismatches.

I disagree, I more or less *always* preint from the command line becasue
the GNOME printing system is that hosed that it always selects something
wrong.

Printing directly to cups instead works much better.

JAIST, Japan            TU Wien, Austria           Debian TeX Task Force
PEORIA (n.)
The fear of peeling too few potatoes.