Re: TL 2009 for unstable

> On Sa, 05 Dez 2009, Jan Hauke Rahm wrote:
>> > I uploaded a new package to experimental which does that. I tested
>> > upgrade from sid -> experimental, can you do something similar with
>> > lenny, please?
>>
>> Works. :-)
>
> Good to know.
>
> So, any other open important problems we know about? Or should we make
> the hell break loose by uploading to unstable?

I'm not aware of further problems.  In case you hoped: I won't be
availble for any help in the next week; I'm away on a business trip
Tuesday and Wednesday, and after that mainly occupied with practising
and performing with a choir.

Debian Developer (TeXLive)
VCD Aschaffenburg-Miltenberg, ADFC Miltenberg
B90/Grüne KV Miltenberg