Re: TL 2009 packages

On Sa, 05 Dez 2009, Jan Hauke Rahm wrote:
> dpkg 1.15.0 has a change like "do not silently enable --rename on
> --remove" which seems to be the source of error. So, luatex pre-depends
> dpkg >= 1.15.0? Ugly... :-/

So I move the removal code from the preinst to the postinst, and
do the manual fix upunconditionally since it will be *always* that
way.

I guess in the postinst we can assume that dpkg is upgraded to >= 1.15.

Thanks for finding out that piece.

JAIST, Japan            TU Wien, Austria           Debian TeX Task Force
BURBAGE
The sound made by a liftful of people all trying to breathe politely
through their noses.