Re: TL 2009 packages

On Fri, Dec 04, 2009 at 03:57:42PM +0100, Norbert Preining wrote:
> On Fr, 04 Dez 2009, Jan Hauke Rahm wrote:
> > Don't be, preinst looks exactly like this.
>
> Hmmmmm .. very strange ... *VERY* strange.
>
> Upgrade from *sid* definitely works, from lenny does not, what the
> hell is going on, maybe dpkg-divert did change???

That indeed seems to be the case. If I upgrade dpkg to the version from
sid first and then install texlive-base and luatex from experimental,
there is no problem.

dpkg 1.15.0 has a change like "do not silently enable --rename on
--remove" which seems to be the source of error. So, luatex pre-depends
dpkg >= 1.15.0? Ugly... :-/

Hauke