Re: Policy conformant conffile handling...

On Thu, Dec 03, 2009 at 11:40:06AM +0100, Frank Küster wrote:
> Are there any other options?  Currently, the configuration files in
> question are all conffiles; we'd have to change that, too, I guess. I
> have not followed this field in the last years; I guess ucf is still the
> method of choice if a maintainer script needs to do a specific
> manipulation in an otherwise not-generated configuration file?

Can the TeX configuration files source other configuration files?

If this is the case, can't each of the separate configuration files
source a single file which defines only the papersize?  This way
each may be customised independently if desired, but will otherwise
use this default.

Regards,
Roger

--