Re: latexmk_3071-2 problems with info

Hi Norbert,

> fmtutil: running `pdftex -ini   -jobname=cont-en -progname=context -8bit *cont-en.ini' ...
> language        : patterns hu for hu loaded (n=32,e=ec,m=ec)
> (/usr/share/texmf/tex/context/patterns/lang-hu.pat
> ! Interruption.
> <argument> 2
>             50

Interesting. What version of context are you using?

context_2009.10.27-1

To fix that for now purge context, then call
       dpkg --configure -a

After that try only to install the newest context from experimental
       apt-get install context
and see if it still breaks.

That did the trick (well, it uninstalls/installs texlive-full as well).

Thanks a lot,
Henk

PS for some reason package ttf-gfs-bodoni-classic was previously deselected. Probably nothing to do with this, but I thought I'd mention it.