Re: latexmk_3071-2 problems with info

Norbert,

Please set LANG=C before running these things ... anyway ...

Thanks, didn't know that.

You left out the most important part, and that was far up the console
when latexmk was unpacked or something else, probably some
       not overwritting blabla because it is in package bla bla

What is here does not help at all

 Sorry, I looked for  errors, but these were all I saw.

I think the latexmk problem is solved with the recent uploads
of texlive-base.

I had the most recent one. Aptitude says latexmk is not installable, but this can be resolved by installing latexmk (?!). Anyway, this still fails during setup of fmtutil-sys. Output attached, hope it's helpful this time around. Please advise me if I need to file a bug report.

Henk