Re: latexmk_3071-2 problems with info

Hi Henk,

On Mi, 02 Dez 2009, Henk Metselaar wrote:
> When upgrading to 2009-3 (experimental), I get the following error (excuses
> for the Dutch):

Please set LANG=C before running these things ... anyway ...

> Processing triggers for install-info ...
> install-info: waarschuwing: geen Info-inhoudsitem in
> '/usr/share/info/ispell.info.gz'
> install-info: waarschuwing: geen Info-inhoudsitem in
> '/usr/share/info/menu.info.gz'
> Fouten gevonden tijdens behandelen van:
>  /var/cache/apt/archives/latexmk_307a-2_all.deb
> Een pakket kon niet geïnstalleerd worden. Er wordt geprobeerd om te
> herstellen:
> dpkg: vereistenproblemen verhinderen de configuratie van texlive-full:
>  texlive-full is afhankelijk van latexmk; maar: (afhankelijk=depends)
>   Pakket `latexmk' is niet geïnstalleerd.
> dpkg: fout bij afhandelen van texlive-full (--configure):
>  vereistenproblemen - blijft ongeconfigureerd

You left out the most important part, and that was far up the console
when latexmk was unpacked or something else, probably some
	not overwritting blabla because it is in package bla bla

What is here does not help at all.

I think the latexmk problem is solved with the recent uploads
of texlive-base.

Dr. Norbert Preining                                        Associate Professor
JAIST Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology   preining@jaist.ac.jp
Vienna University of Technology                               preining@logic.at
Debian Developer (Debian TeX Task Force)                    preining@debian.org
`Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.'
                 --- Arthur experiences the improbability drive at work.