Old package ec-fonts-mftraced

Hello,

I have an old package ec-fonts-mftraced installed on my system
containing some fonts (pfa and tfm). I would like to know if it was
superseded (and by what) or if I should keep it preciously in my local
mirror.

Package: ec-fonts-mftraced
Section: tex
Installed-Size: 580
Maintainer: Thomas Bushnell, BSG <tb@debian.org>
Architecture: all
Version: 1.0.10a-2
Depends: defoma
Conffiles:
 /etc/texmf/dvips/ec-mftrace.map ef7b230477c151cb72b2bf92f3e3b776
 /etc/defoma/hints/ecfonts.hints 2475a491a3c8c6b1ae07d91555c1b46b
 These are PostScript Type1 renderings and TeX Font Metric files of the
 EC variants of the standard TeX Computer Modern font family.  These
 fonts include characters with European accents.

Thanks,
--
Jean-Christophe Dubacq