What the hell: Re: texlive-bin_2009-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

can someone explain that ...

On Thu, 12 Nov 2009, Archive Administrator wrote:
> Reject Reasons:
> texlive-binaries: lintian output: 'binary-or-shlib-defines-rpath ./usr/bin/afm2pl /tmp/texlive-bin-2009/inst/lib', automatically rejected package.

Go piss yourself off .... arggg what is experimental for.

Either it is a lintian warning or it is an error, what is the use of having
warning and not an error.

I thought that was discussed at *length* on d-d list, that the discrepancy
of having these things is a bad idea.

Bummer. I think I will forget this useless Debian business.

Dr. Norbert Preining                                        Associate Professor
JAIST Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology   preining@jaist.ac.jp
Vienna University of Technology                               preining@logic.at
Debian Developer (Debian TeX Task Force)                    preining@debian.org
TYNE and WEAR (nouns)
The 'Tyne' is the small priceless or vital object accidentally dropped
on the floor (e.g. diamond tie clip, contact lens) and the 'wear' is
the large immovable object (e.g. Welsh dresser, car-crusher) that it
shelters under.