Re: Another round of changes

> What did NOT work for now is plain installation of texlive-binaries without
> anything else. It dies in tex-common trigger/postinst calling updmap-sys:
> updmap: This is updmap, version $Id: updmap 14402 2009-07-23 17:09:15Z karl $
> updmap: using transcript file `/var/lib/texmf/web2c/updmap.log'
> updmap: output directory `/var/lib/texmf/fonts/map/dvips/updmap' does not exist.
> in postinst trigger tex-common ... of course ... updmap-sys is there but
> not the respective stuff from texlive-base
>
> We need to build that directory in tex-common probably ...

I wonder why I didn't encounter that when I tested with --force-depends?
Maybe because of an incomplete purge?

Anyway, I think this is the same error message that I originally got and
that led me to introduce the Depends of tl-binaries on tl-base.

Debian Developer (TeXLive)
VCD Aschaffenburg-Miltenberg, ADFC Miltenberg
B90/Grüne KV Miltenberg