Re: lintian errors

> many many binary-without-manpage, don't know why?!?!

Could that be because the format links which are in the arch-all
packages are treated as "binary", but the actual executables and the
corresponding manpage are in tl-binaries?  I think we *could* install
the manpages with the arch-all package, too - the information should be
in texlive.pdb.  But then, maybe, the copy of the manpage from Master is
taken, not from Build?  Are they guaranteed to be identical?

Debian Developer (TeXLive)
VCD Aschaffenburg-Miltenberg, ADFC Miltenberg
B90/Grüne KV Miltenberg