Re: TL2009 testing anyone?

Hi Norbert,

<snip/>
> Yeah, there is no i386 package of luatex in my repository currently.
>
> Can you send me your luatex_0.43.0-1_i386.deb so I can put it into the
> repo and make it work out-of-the-box on i386, too?

Sending off-list.

<snip/>
> Which is NOT a minimal XeTeX document. The minimal XeTeX document would be:
>   Hello World
>   \bye
> and that works.
>
> You are using latex based format ...
>
> > - texlive-latex-base
>
> Yes, because we need latex.
>
> Still, I have added a dependency
>   texlive-xetex -> texlive-latex-base
>
> > - texlive-latex-recommended
>
> That is not absolutely necessary. You can start xelatex and use it
> without latex-recommended and ..
>
> > - lmodern
>
> wihtout lmopdern. That comes from your packages used.
>
> I have add recommends on lmodern for texlive-xetex.
</snip/>

I had to search a little bit for the origin of my idea of a "minimal"
XeTeX document.  Finally I have found it in the documentation of the
fontspec package, where this usage is recommended.  But you're right,
that's not minimal.  Anyway, thanks for the dependency tweaks.

Regards, Andreas
--
Andreas Hoenen <andreas@hoenen-terstappen.de>
GPG: 1024D/B888D2CE