Looking for advice for ktikz section (currently in mentors)

Hi tex people,

Some time ago, I encouraged Florian Hackenberger to really prepare for
Debian his package ktikz. He finally put it into debian-mentors,

http://mentors.debian.net/cgi-bin/sponsor-pkglist?action=details;package=ktikz

and is waiting for an sponsor.

ktikz is a qt helper to prepare tikz (frontend to the LaTeX pgf
language) code for LaTeX. It has a pre-defined set of tikz commands to be
put in an editing area and shows on-the-fly the result.

http://www.hackenberger.at/blog/ktikz-editor-for-the-tikz-language

I am not fluent with C++ and the qt libs, so I am waiting if he finds
a better suited sponsor, but if nobody else does, I will try to do my best
(if some of you are fluent with that and want to sponsor the package
better).

I have given a minor look at the resulting package and is currently in
section graphics since it indeed creates graphics files, but since it only
creates tikz (La)TeX files, I wonder if section 'tex' would not be more
appropriate, and that is why I ask here.

I am preparing a mail with problems found (currently segfaults in my
lenny amd64 box) and would like to know which section you think fits better,
graphics or tex.

Thanks in advance,

Cheers,

[PS, please cc me, I am not subscribed to debian.tex-maint]

--
Agustin