Re: TL 2009 preliminary packages

On Mon, 05 Oct 2009, Norbert Preining wrote:
> > I have uploaded a full set of packages to the usual place:
> >
> >  	deb(-src) http://people.debian.org/~preining/TeX/ tl2009-pre/
> >
> > I hope that the problems I have mentioned yesterday are now fixed.
>
> Now there is:
> 	TeX Live 2009
> 	tex-common 2.00
> 	lmodern 2.003-1
> 	tex-gyre 2.003-1
> 	context 2009.08.19-1
> 	luatex 0.43.0-1
> and installing texlive-full from that actually does work, HURRAAAYYYY!!!
>
> Note: Again changes to tex-common to support old trigger names.
>
> I am running install/remove/install/purge tests now, later some upgrade
> tests from 2007.

And now finally I checked that upgrade from 2007 of texlive-full worked,
after fixing the dvipdfmx disaster.

So I hope someone else can test now, upgrade and installing is working,
please go ahead testing.

Dr. Norbert Preining                                        Associate Professor
JAIST Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology   preining@jaist.ac.jp
Vienna University of Technology                               preining@logic.at
Debian Developer (Debian TeX Task Force)                    preining@debian.org
BROATS
A pair of trousers with a career behind them. Broats are most commonly
seen on elderly retired army officers. Originally the brats were part
of their best suit back in the thirties; then in the fifties they were
demounted and used for gardening. Recently pensions not being what
they were, the broats have been called out of retirement and
reinstated as part of the best suit again.