Re: TL 2009 preliminary packages

Ok, here we go:

On Sun, 04 Oct 2009, Norbert Preining wrote:
> I have uploaded a full set of packages to the usual place:
>
>  	deb(-src) http://people.debian.org/~preining/TeX/ tl2009-pre/
>
> I hope that the problems I have mentioned yesterday are now fixed.

Now there is:
	TeX Live 2009
	tex-common 2.00
	lmodern 2.003-1
	tex-gyre 2.003-1
	context 2009.08.19-1
	luatex 0.43.0-1
and installing texlive-full from that actually does work, HURRAAAYYYY!!!

Note: Again changes to tex-common to support old trigger names.

I am running install/remove/install/purge tests now, later some upgrade
tests from 2007.

I am planning to upload tex-gyre to unstable, and the rest to experimental
rather sooner than later, we have to go through NEW ...

Dr. Norbert Preining                                        Associate Professor
JAIST Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology   preining@jaist.ac.jp
Vienna University of Technology                               preining@logic.at
Debian Developer (Debian TeX Task Force)                    preining@debian.org
The story goes that I first had the idea for THHGTTG while
lying drunk in a field in Innsbruck (or `Spain' as the BBC
TV publicity department authorititively has it, probably
because it's easier to spell).
                 --- Foreward by DNA.