Re: prelim packages

Thanks!

Testing packages at the moment and therefor removed and purged all
texlive related packages before starting.

I think that has already been reported:
----
texlive-base:
fmtutil-sys failed
----
e-TeX error: language USenglish undefined
----

"dpkg --configure -a" solved that here. I can also reinstall
texlive-base without problems.

Also, when removing  "texlive-latex-base", "texlive-fonts-recommended"
and "texlive-base" I get "unknown option: updmap" because rm-scripts try
to call update-texmf-config with those parameters.

By the way, when do you think lang-packages will be available? I can
offer help with testing, in case you need any.

Greetings,
Alex