Re: Orphaned feynmf

On Do, 01 Okt 2009, Kevin B. McCarty wrote:
> FYI I have orphaned feynmf (bug #549245) due to lack of time to
> maintain my packages.  Probably it would make the most sense for it to
> be re-integrated into TeXLive packages, assuming you have the time.
> Note there are some Debian-specific changes in the package, including
> a patch for CVE 2007-5940 in one of the included scripts.

There is the problem that the feynmf package in TeX Live upstream
does not ship the script itself, or better only as documentation file.

So that would make a big difference.

We can start working on that only after we have managed to release Debia
packages for TL2009 at all.

Dr. Norbert Preining                                        Associate Professor
JAIST Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology   preining@jaist.ac.jp
Vienna University of Technology                               preining@logic.at
Debian Developer (Debian TeX Task Force)                    preining@debian.org
COTTERSTOCK (n.)
A piece of wood used to stir paint and thereafter stored uselessly in
a shed in perpetuity.