Re: TL 2009: Upgrade works! Future plans?

Damien Wyart <damien.wyart@free.fr> wrote:

> Hello,
>
>> I am glad to announce versions of texlive-2009 that can be
>
>> installed as complete texlive-full
>> upgraded from sid's texlive-full
>
>> Yes, really!
>
> Sorry for asking, but I have not been following debian-tex-maint for
> a long time: are these packages available somewhere for testing, before
> they enter experimental?

No, they are on my local disk, and the information is in the svn
repository.  If Norbert is available (but he's moving house and jobs at
the moment AFAIK) he could upload them to his repository on
people.debian.org, or I could set up my own.

But I'd rather upload soon to experimental.

Debian Developer (TeXLive)
VCD Aschaffenburg-Miltenberg, ADFC Miltenberg
B90/Grüne KV Miltenberg