[VAC] August 21st to September 13th and maybe a bit longer

Hi,

we're going on our first long vacation with our 13 months old son - and
we try to do it the old way, with tent, bikes (and now a kid's
trailer).

This means I'll be completely offline until at least Sunday September
13th, when we come back.  I don't know whether I'll find time to read
e-mails and do Debian work in the first days after our return.

Feel free to NMU any texlive package if the urgent need comes.  As for
the existing RC bugs, we intend to fix them in the upcoming upload of
TeXLive 2009.  If you think they should be fixed in TL 2007, please NMU.

Debian Developer (TeXLive)
VCD Aschaffenburg-Miltenberg, ADFC Miltenberg
B90/Grüne KV Miltenberg