Re: Bashisms in Upstream build script

On Sat, 08 Aug 2009, Frank Küster wrote:
> I didn't try that - why use bash if dash can be used, too?

Why use dash if bash is more powerful and dash is brain-dead?

For boot process it might be useful to be faster, but for the build process
I don't give a sh.. whether we have a fast dash or a slow bash, it should
simply work.

(Off till monday, our servers are down the whole sunday due to construction
work)

SILESIA (n. medical)
The inability to remember, at the critical moment, which is the better
side of a boat to be seasick off.