Re: CJK packages

Hello

You will find the cjk packages on Alioth, as well as the bzipped
debdiff: http://chinese.alioth.debian.org/latex-cjk/.  The release is
also tagged on svn.debian.org.  The diff.gz is much smaller now
because the Thai fonts are not used anymore; CJK is now compatible
with the standard ThaiLaTeX fonts.

When building the Debian source of cjk, you will notice lots of
dpkg-shlibdeps warnings.  I'm not sure how to fix these in the
upstream code yet; the dpatch I created doesn't really solve anything,
hence it has not yet been turned on in 00list.

Best regards

--
Danai