[VAC] around 18.7 to 29.7.

Hi,

I'll be on vacation in the Black Forest from July 18th to 26th and on a
business trip the following three days. I'm not sure whether I'm able to
read e-mail and do Debian work the one or two days before and after
that, hence the "around".

Note that no DD or DM from the TeX Team will be present during this
time. Therefore, careful NMUs are welcome if any new issue pops up,
ideally after consulting the non-DDs in the team.

Debian Developer (TeXLive)
VCD Aschaffenburg-Miltenberg, ADFC Miltenberg
B90/Grüne KV Miltenberg