Re: TL2009 binary packages

> Hi Frank,
>
> On Di, 07 Jul 2009, Frank Küster wrote:
>> As I said, I see two options: Either one texlive-binaries package, or
>> only splitting off texlive-binaries-xetex (with about half the size of
>> the complete one).
>
> Then I would opt for one package texlive-binaries ... nothing else.
>
> Any objections rather sooner than later?

Let's make one package. If it turns out later that we can define a small
subset of arch-all stuff for docbook, and after that the size of the
binaries is a problem, we can split texlive-binaries later. But I fear
it won't happen...

Debian Developer (TeXLive)
VCD Aschaffenburg-Miltenberg, ADFC Miltenberg
B90/Grüne KV Miltenberg