Re: CJK packages

On Mo, 06 Jul 2009, Danai SAE-HAN (韓達耐) wrote:
> (see #535389 and #535375), but now I realise that some changes have
> been introduced in tex-common, so I'm reading some stuff on the ML to

Ask me if you need, really!!!

> mailing people to get it sorted out.  So I guess I'll ask you to
> upload my package if possible in a few days. =)

Of course, but by Sunday I am leaving for the mountains with less
regular internet access ...

IBSTOCK (n.)
Anything used to make a noise on a corrugated iron wall or
clinker-built fence by dragging it along the surface while walking
past it. 'Mr Bennett thoughtfully selected a stout ibstock and left
the house.' - Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice, II.