How to install TeX-Live 2009 from http://people.debian.org/~frank/texlive2009?

Dear everyone,

thanks for your hard work for packaging TeX-Live. Due to [1] I want to
install TeX-Live 2009.

I tried to use Frank’s repository,

$ cat /etc/apt/sources.list.d/texlive2009-sid-kuester.list
deb http://people.debian.org/~frank/texlive2009 experimental main
deb-src http://people.debian.org/~frank/texlive2009 experimental main

but I cannot install the packages due to a not recent texlive-common.

$ LANG=C aptitude -s -v install texlive-xetex
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Reading extended state information
Initializing package states... Done
Reading task descriptions... Done
The following packages are BROKEN:
  texlive-xetex
  libkpathsea4
2 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 30 not upgraded.
Need to get 10.4MB of archives. After unpacking 6128kB will be used.
  texlive-xetex: Depends: texlive-common (>= 2008) but 2007.dfsg.2-4 is installed.
                 Depends: texlive-base (>= 2008) but 2007.dfsg.2-4 is installed.

Keep the following packages at their current version:
texlive-xetex [2007.dfsg.2-6 (unstable, unstable, now)]

Score is -9880

Accept this solution? [Y/n/q/?] q
Abandoning all efforts to resolve these dependencies.
Abort.

I would appreciate any help. I am using Sid.

Thanks,

Paul

[1] http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=507652#145