SVN tex-common commit: r3995 - in tex-common/trunk: debian scripts

Author: preining
Date: 2009-06-06 16:00:52 +0000 (Sat, 06 Jun 2009)
New Revision: 3995

Modified:
   tex-common/trunk/debian/changelog
   tex-common/trunk/debian/postrm.in
   tex-common/trunk/scripts/postrm-tex
Log:
* change dh_installtex generated postrm code to call update-texmf-config
  only if it is present. That should be due to the policy, but it still
  might happen that tex-common is not installed bug another package
  depending on it is tried to be removed (see bug #531581).
  (Closes: #530832)
* Remove the code in postrm that removes /usr/local/share/texmf/ls-R,
  we are not allowed to do that (policy), but we try to remove that
  directory if it is empty. (Closes: #528021)

[For the full diff, use svn diff.]