Re: Hyphenation in TL2008

Frank Küster <frank@debian.org> wrote:

> However, I'm not sure this is the right fix: Shouldn't we prevent
> texlive-base-bin from trying to build a format which is only provided by
> texlive-base (which is only unpacked but not at all configured at this
> time)?  I'm building the next test packages...

Yes, we should prevent this. Out of good luck, it works with most
formats, but mf-nowin fails because modes.mf is not yet there:

# dpkg -S modes.mf
texlive-base: /usr/share/texlive-base/modes.mf
texlive-base: /etc/texmf/metafont/misc/modes.mf
# ls /etc/texmf/metafont/misc/
modes.mf.dpkg-new

Debian Developer (TeXLive)
VCD Aschaffenburg-Miltenberg, ADFC Miltenberg
B90/Grüne KV Miltenberg