Re: RFH: title and subject in .eps file overwrite hyperref settings

On Mo, 18 Mai 2009, Daniel Leidert wrote:
> Hm. This seemed to have been produced by pdftex, not by dvipdf.
> This is, what I get:

Yes yes, I know, I only wanted to know what you meant when you said
"Title".

> I was simply running latex and dvipdf.
>
> The content in the .eps "overwrites" the hyperref settings.

I tried dvipdfm and dvipdfmx, too, same result.

> > dvitype of the .dvi shows something like
> > 	/Title (My title) ... /Author (Daniel Leidert) ...
> > so I guess the stuff is simply not evaluated by dvipdfm(x).
>
> ... makes me think, that it is a dvipdf issue.

Yes, and dvipdfm(x), too. But honestly, I am not sure if that will be
fixed, because well, it is a pdf feature, and not everything can be
carried over to pdf via dvi. Dvi is simply a different format. All the
things working are just tricking TeX and the DVI format with \specials.

I don't see why you want to use the way via dvi->pdf instead of using
pdflatex directly.

LINDISFARNE (adj.)
Descriptive of the pleasant smell of an empty biscuit tin.