RFH: title and subject in .eps file overwrite hyperref settings

Please keep me in CC (I'm not subscribed)

Hi guys,

I need some help with a problem I observe (and which I consider a bug).
I don't know, who is responsible for the issue: latex/texlive or
ghostscript.

Consider the attached testcase and [1]. In case I first produce the DVI
and then the PDF, the PDF title is overwritten by content from the .eps
file. If I use pdflatex, everything is fine.

Does this happen during the latext calls or during the dvipdf call
(I'm sorry, I don't know much about the internals)? I guess (or
at least hope) you can easily figure this out.

[1] http://newsgroups.derkeiler.com/Archive/Comp/comp.graphics.apps.gnuplot/2007-02/msg00145.html.

Regards, Daniel
--
Neu: GMX FreeDSL Komplettanschluss mit DSL 6.000 Flatrate + Telefonanschluss für nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!* http://dslspecial.gmx.de/freedsl-surfflat/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a