Re: [Debian-tex-commits] SVN tex-common commit + diffs: r3932 - tex-common/branches/for-tl2008/scripts

>> > Uuhhhh, dangerous.
>>
>> Building packages on a working system?
>
> Well, ok, I never do that or normally not, but use pbuilder.

If I want to find out what's going on in case of an error, I usually
prefer to do it on my main system. No need to install "less" and a load
of other tools, or else type really long pathnames from outside the
chroot.

Debian Developer (TeXLive)
VCD Aschaffenburg-Miltenberg, ADFC Miltenberg
B90/Grüne KV Miltenberg