Re: [Debian-tex-commits] SVN tex-common commit + diffs: r3932 - tex-common/branches/for-tl2008/scripts

> On Thu, 14 May 2009, Frank Küster wrote:
>> bring back old update-language behavior, needed for upgrades from
>> older texlive when texlive-...2007 is installed and tex-common 2.00 is
>> configured.
>
> Good catch.
>
> I was working on the packaging thingies of TL, but honestly I didn't
> think about upgrades for now.

I wanted to be able to build the packages on my main system, where I
don't want to break typesetting by installing TL2008 packages...

> There is also this puzzling email (attached) about upgrading to triggers.
> No idea if we have to do something here.

It seems you forgot to attach it. Is it in the archives somewhere?

> So do you have a plan for how update-language* should work?

I have not yet had time to think about that.

Debian Developer (TeXLive)
VCD Aschaffenburg-Miltenberg, ADFC Miltenberg
B90/Grüne KV Miltenberg