Re: please test proposed updates on lenny!!

On 07.05.09 Norbert Preining (preining@logic.at) wrote:
> On Do, 07 Mai 2009, Hilmar Preusse wrote:

Hi,

> >   * blacklist lamsarrow.sty (pb-diagram) as it is based on
> >     all-rights-reserved code. (Closes: #518800) (RC, new .orig.tar.gz, medium)
> >   * include fixed font metrics (tfm) files for lcircle10 and
> >   * lcirclew10
> >     fonts (Closes: #526903) (closes also Ubuntu bug 371621)
> >
> > I'd conclude there hasn't change so much. So, what should we/I
> > test. Just copy the the tfm file, replace the old ones on my
> > system and test if the exmaple document still works/can be
> > compiled?
>
> Simple adding the source, doing an update, and check that some docs
> are running. The tfm files should be the right ones anyway.

I built a new machine inside a VM server I tested:

- upgrade from the actual release
- fresh install of the packages you provided

Both worked fine, I could compile the following minimal example:

\font\test=lcircle10
\font\testw=lcirclew10
{\test test}
{\testw test}
\bye

The generated PS files do not differ after the upgrade to the new
version. If you need the install logs call back.

H.
--
QOTD:
	"There may be no excuse for laziness, but I'm sure looking."