Re: please test proposed updates on lenny!!

On 04.05.09 Norbert Preining (preining@logic.at) wrote:

Hi,

> Can you please test
> 	deb http://people.debian.org/~preining/TeX/ proposed-updates/
> thanks.
>
>From the changelog

  * blacklist lamsarrow.sty (pb-diagram) as it is based on
    all-rights-reserved code. (Closes: #518800) (RC, new .orig.tar.gz, medium)
  * include fixed font metrics (tfm) files for lcircle10 and
  * lcirclew10
    fonts (Closes: #526903) (closes also Ubuntu bug 371621)

I'd conclude there hasn't change so much. So, what should we/I test.
Just copy the the tfm file, replace the old ones on my system and
test if the exmaple document still works/can be compiled?

H.
--
"Absolutely nothing should be concluded from these figures except that
no conclusion can be drawn from them."