Re: Transition from dpkg to GNU install-info

On Fri, 01 May 2009, Norbert Preining wrote:
> On Mo, 27 Apr 2009, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> > In theory yes, but since those are real bugs in the documentation I think
> > nobody will complain if you omit that step (and you're the Debian expert
> > for info files since you maintain texinfo).
>
> Ok, here is a bug email, if someone wants to read it before I send it
> out:

Looks fine to me. You might want to add a link to the wiki page for those
who want more info about the transition.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog

Contribuez à Debian et gagnez un cahier de l'admin Debian Lenny :
http://www.ouaza.com/wp/2009/03/02/contribuer-a-debian-gagner-un-livre/