Re: texlive 2008

On Sa, 02 Mai 2009, Martin Bretschneider wrote:
> I (testing on i386) want to test newer version of TeXLive. I can only
> find debs on
> http://people.debian.org/~frank/texlive2009/dists/experimental/main/binary-i386/
> but there arer only few debs. Is the donwload finished?

That is not the best place, it is only where Frank did put the binaries
for me to fetch them (what I am doing ATM).

If you want you can try in about 20min
	deb http://people.debian.org/~preining/TeX/ tl2008/
BUT BE WARNED!!!!

Nothing *ABSOLUTELY* NOTHING has been tested with these packages.

They will:
- quite surely break your TeX installation
- quite unprobably but possibly break your whole installation

Still, if you find time to give it a test run ... that would be great.

AMBLESIDE (n.)
A talk given about the Facts of Life by a father to his son whilst
walking in the garden on a Sunday afternoon.