Re: uploading texlive new packages build with tex-common 1.18

On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 07:32:11PM +0200, Norbert Preining wrote:
> On Di, 14 Apr 2009, Jan Hauke Rahm wrote:
> > So, you want us to rebuild the packages? Or just normal install,
> > upgrade, remove, purge etc. test?
>
> Packages for amd64 are at the mentioned place. If you need them for a
> different arch you have to rebuild them, but I want testing of the
> normal install/upgrade/rempve/purge and especially whether the config
> files are correctly updated (fmtutil.cnf, updmap.cfg, language.dat) and
> the formats recreated etc.

I'm sorry but I didn't find time (and resources) to rebuild the packages
for i386 yet. But afaics from the arch:all packages the files you
mentioned are installed and updated correctly in a clean sid chroot.

HTH a little bit at least,
Hauke