Re: SVN luatex commit: r3830 - in luatex/trunk/debian: . texdoc

On 31.03.09 Jan Hauke Rahm (info@jhr-online.de) wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 04:13:28PM +0200, Hilmar Preusse wrote:

Hi,

> [#484919]
> > > texinfo uses quilt.make from the quilt package in its debian/rules
> > > which already includes the needed test for exit code 2 on quilt
> > > push.
> > >
> > ...which in turn means the bug has been solved, but not close, right?
>
> I think so, yes. I'm just still too afraid in this area to simply close
> bugs when *I* think it's right. :)

I guess you're right.

texinfo (4.13a.dfsg.1-1) unstable; urgency=low

    * use quilt.make (first step in direction of source format 3.0,
      but that is broken)

 -- Norbert Preining <preining@debian.org>  Mon, 09 Mar 2009 15:50:03 +0100

...keep it open...unless Norbert is wrong.

H.
--
A good marriage would be between a blind wife and deaf husband.
		-- Michel de Montaigne