Re: SVN tex-common commit: r3842 - tex-common/trunk/debian

Just guessing around a bit...

On Mon, Mar 23, 2009 at 07:34:57PM +0100, Norbert Preining wrote:
> The problem with all this bugs was that if you install *all* packages
> (tex-common plus texlive) at the same time then tex-common's postinst is
> only called once with the configure script, and NOT with the trigger
> action.

You mean that trigger actions only get executed on updates? That sound
weird to me...

> I do now call the stuff explicitely, and in addition call fmtutil-sys --all
> if possible, in the postinst of tex-common.

Wouldn't that mean that it gets called twice -- via normal postinst
action and via trigger?

Hauke

PS: If it's too stupid what I'm writing just don't bother answering,
please. I'm still learning but that doesn't have to be in your work
time. :)