Re: trigger question for texinfo/install-info

Hi Ian,

On Mo, 16 Mär 2009, Ian Jackson wrote:
> Raphael, on behalf of the dpkg maintainers, does not seem to agree.
> See #519717.

Ok, well, it is up to him.

> I don't think triggers.txt.gz (or deb-triggers(5), if it remains)
> should mention anything to do with debhelper.  Note that debhelper is
> an optional tool used for some (even, many) packages, but is not part
> of the core infrastructure.

Well, but most people do use either dh or cdbs (wild guess I must say, i
didn't do any statistics on that).

> Where did you look in the debhelper documentation ?

Cannot grok that? I then searched dh_installdeb which mentions triggers.

TUMBY (n.)
The involuntary abdominal gurgling which fills the silence following
someone else's intimate personal revelation.